Franchise advisory council provides guidance and input on operational issues that are significant to franchisees and the franchisor.
At Sparkleminds, we intend to foster an effective dialogue between the franchisee and the franchisor. Some franchise systems refer to FACs as “Advisory Boards” or “Consulting Panels,” but the fundamental idea is the same: by nurturing an environment that supports an open exchange of ideas, we help you create operational and strategic improvements for your business franchise system. Our advisory is effective only when have your support. The franchisor (you) typically maintains a significant power over the actions we take, and have the ability to restrict us to make commitments by which you can be bound.
Sparkleminds, franchise relations team is dedicated to developing information and programs that promote positive relations and encourage dialogue and cooperation between franchisees and franchisors. There are numerous franchise advisory consulting organizations to select from. We believe however, that Sparkleminds offers some very substantial advantages to its clients.
- Personalized service focused on a direct relationship.
- Strategic as well as functional operating experience.
- Extensive franchise experience, including “C” level responsibilities, managing franchise systems, including the salient disciplines associated with successful franchise systems, including franchise sales, development, operations, marketing, brand management and strategic planning.
- Understanding the impact of all of a franchise systems disciplines in the success of both its franchise development program and ongoing system operations.
- Experience with franchise systems at various stages of their evolution both as startups and at their maturity.
- Adhere to franchise advisory council bylaws.
- Established strategic alliances to insure the appropriate support and resources are available.